I have over 40 differing routes to suit all abilities and the traffic free roads are a treat. We can get in a flat (ish) ride or a very hilly ride with some 9% stints thrown in. There are many long drags of 4km+ with a gradient of 2-5%. Great bits of road to work on your FTP or just enjoy the true French countryside. We can roll at 22km/h or take it up to 30km/+ if you like? Mix n' match.
What do you get for your money?
* Twin room accommodation (All 4 rooms are en-suite) NOTE: 2 x triple rooms available at £270 pp
* 5 of 6, 3 course evening meals provided. We eat out once. Each guest pays their own meal/drinks. 19.50 for a 3 course meal + drinks
* 'Eat all you can' breakfasts
* Post ride cuppa with cakes/biscuits to keep you going until dinner (around 7.30pm)
* Varied routes
* One free mug and a free T-shirt printed by us. Order your choice in advance please
* Discounts on other unique Tee shirts, mugs and phone covers
* Support rider
* Mechanical Support
NOTE: There is NO support vehicle on rides
* Airport pick up @20 euros and drop off @ 20 euros pp. 40 minute trip.
OR car hire at airport is cheap. Think about sharing?
DATES FOR 2018
SUNDAY 15 APRIL - SATURDAY 21 APRIL
SUNDAY 6 MAY - SATURDAY 12 MAY
SUNDAY 20 MAY - SATURDAY 26 MAY
Accommodation in the heart of the rural French countryside
email us at email@example.com with any questions re this offer! Thanks
If you need to 'get those miles in' for a big event then this is the place for you. Our endurance weeks, over rolling to hilly terrain, will test you to your limits and push your fitness to new levels!
ONLY £299 pp for 6 nights and 5 ride days!
Our nearest airport is Limoges and many airlines in the UK now fly here. From Liverpool,Bristol,West Midlands,Stanstead &Leeds. We could be a good escape for you or your club/group/team. Worth a thought!
2 of the 4 rooms are specious enough for 3 beds without being anywhere near cramped. Thus a triple group could book and get a 10% reduction on the already great price of £299. So, each would only pay £270!
WANT TO SEE THE RIDES PLANNED?
Day 1: 103km with 1200m of alt' gain.